Not sure where to begin researching a topic? Want your students to learn how to search a database such as PubMed? Your liaison librarian can help. Liaison librarians are your link to the many services and resources of the Health Sciences Library System.
Liaison librarians are available to:
- perform advanced literature searches;
- review and validate your database search strategies;
- collaborate on research projects and grants;
- incorporate library and information management skills into the curriculum;
- make presentations to departments or courses regarding library programs, resources, and services;
- provide instruction on the use of online information resources; and
- answer questions about library collections, remote access, and document delivery.
Meet the HSLS liaison librarians:
Always feel free to contact the library directly, through Ask a Librarian, if you have any questions or have an information request.