The Mobile Apps website has a new look! The new website has a more user friendly design and provides easier access to all of the information you need in order to get started using the apps.
All of the apps are from HSLS licensed databases that work with our institutional accounts. You’ll find instructions for accessing the Micromedex, ClinicalKey, and UpToDate apps, among others. Each app is evaluated twice per year and the content is then updated.
The new website provides:
- Instructions on how to create an account in order to access an app.
- Information about app updates and expirations.
- The content that is included in each app.
- Directions on how to find help.
- Direct links to the Google Play Store and Apple Store for easy app downloads.
The website is mobile optimized and can be accessed from any device.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please send an e-mail to Ask a Librarian.