Michele Klein-Fedyshin, reference librarian, published, “Translating Evidence into Practice at the End of Life: Information Needs, Access, and Usage by Hospice and Palliative Nurses,” in Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing, 17(1): 24-30, February 2015.
Ester Saghafi, reference librarian, along with co-authors J.W. Kim1, E.M. Szigethy2, N.M. Melhem3, and D.A. Brent4, published “Inflammatory Markers and the Pathogenesis of Pediatric Depression and Suicide: A Systematic Review of the Literature,” in Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 75(11): 1242-53, November 2014.
- Department of Psychiatry, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
|2-4.||Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.|
Missy Harvey, technology and communication coordinator, NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region, presented “Privacy & Security on the Web: How to Protect Yourself,” to the METRO Mobile Computing Special Interest Group, in New York, NY, on October 16, 2014; South Central Regional Library Council, in Ithaca, NY, on December 11, 2014; NN/LM New England Region, Worcester, MA, on December 10; NN/LM New England Region, Highland, NY, on December 8, 2014; and presented “Navigating Health Information for Academic Libraries,” to the Pennsylvania Library Association, College & Research Division, Harrisburg, PA, on December 5, 2014.
Douglass Landsittel1 presented “Selecting Optimal Observational Methods for Comparative Effectiveness Research,” at the 11th International Conference on Health Policy Statistics, in Providence, RI, October 7-9, 2014. Co-authors were Joyce Chang2, Elan Cohen3, Andrew Topp4, Sally Morton5, and Ester Saghafi, reference librarian.
- Biostatistics and Clinical and Translational Science, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Center for Research in Health Care, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Health Policy Institute, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.