HSLS is pleased to announce that the Falk Library printing system is now a part of the Pitt network. This means that all the benefits of printing at the University computer labs are now available in the convenient location of Falk Library.
The Self-Service Printing option allows students and faculty to:
- Use your individual print quota of 900 sheets per semester free of charge.
- Print to the Falk Library printers from computers anywhere on the campus network, including all of the computer stations in Falk Library.
- Print from a laptop on the Pitt Wireless network. You can configure your own laptop for printing, or borrow a laptop from Falk Library’s Technology Help Desk.
- Print from your home computer while logged into Secure Remote Access.
- Retrieve your print jobs from the printer located on the main floor of Falk Library simply by swiping your Pitt ID.
Pitt network printing replaces the subsidized medical student and cash printing services at Falk Library. Note that color printing is no longer available on the new system. Photocopiers still accept cash payments and Panther funds.
If you have any questions about printing at Falk Library, please stop by the Technology Help Desk or call 412-648-9109.
~ Julia Jankovic