Do you use hsls.pitt.edu from your mobile device? If so, full-text PubMed is now available! Easily accessible from the HSLS mobile apps page, the PubMed link allows mobile users on the Pitt or UPMC wireless network to search:
- MEDLINE, the freely accessible online database of biomedical journal citations and abstracts
- PICO (Patient, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome), a method of searching the literature for evidence
- askMEDLINE, a free-text, natural language search tool for MEDLINE
- Journal Browser, search for journals by journal title or title abbreviation
- Disease Associations, search case reports for disease associations
When scrolling though the results page, click the Pitt/UPMC full-text button (just like using HSLS’s PubMed on your desktop) to access the full text of the article on your mobile device.
~ Fran Yarger