Take a break from staring at your computer screen. For a nice change, try reading a traditional book over winter break! The HSLS Leisure Reading Collection has a few hundred newly published fiction and nonfiction books. The Collection is located on the main floor of Falk Library.
Popular books in the Leisure Reading Collection include:
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Deacon King Kong by James McBride
- Fifty Words for Rain: A Novel by Asha Lemmie
- The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King
- The Last Thing He Told Me: A Novel by Laura Dave
- Legacy by Nora Roberts
- Our Woman in Moscow: A Novel by Beatriz Williams
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham
You can easily browse the collection, or use PittCat or the Pitt Resources Quick Search box to locate specific titles. Multiple books may be borrowed for a three-week period and may be renewed. If a book you want to read is checked out to another person, place a hold request for the book and you will be notified when it is returned. We welcome recommendations; send your suggestions to Ask a Librarian.