In September, STAT!Ref moved to a new platform called TDS Health (Teton Data Systems Health). TDS Health is the producer of STAT!Ref. The TDS Health home page is set up in user-friendly panels that you can organize by dragging them or moving them to suit your needs.
STAT!Ref, one of the key resources on the TDS Health platform, allows you to easily search the full text of individual biomedical e-books.
Popular STAT!Ref e-books include:
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020, 28th edition
- AAFP conditions A-Z, 2019
- AHFS Drug Information®, 2019
- AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, 2019
- Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 6th edition
- Devita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition
- DrugPoints® System
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 8th edition
- Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice, 6th edition
- Handbook on Injectable Drugs, 20th edition
- ICD-10-PCS: Procedure Coding System, 2019
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, 2016
- Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2017
A few navigational highlights about the new platform include:
- Your “My STAT!Ref” account is now called “Profile.”
- The “Temporary Login Account” is now “Anywhere Login Account.”
- The “Tools & Resources” menu is now “Resources” and is available on every page in TDS Health.
- The Advanced Search page has been replaced by advanced filters on the search results page.
The free STAT!Ref Mobile App provides access to all of the same reference e-books as the HSLS STAT!Ref database. For more information about the app, including how to access it and create an account, please see the HSLS Mobile Apps website.
In addition to STAT!Ref, the new TDS Health platform provides access to TDS Health News, EBMCalc, Evidence Alerts, a Medical News Feed, and ICD-10 Conversion Tools.
Handouts and other help resources are located on the TDS Health Support website.