Wednesday, November 16, 1-4 p.m., online
In this workshop, we will cover multiomics data analysis – CITE Seq and Spatial Transcriptomics.
Participants will learn how to
- import 10x Genomics CITE-Seq and Spatial Transcriptomics (Visium) data to PartekFlow
- merge expression data with histological information
- filter and normalize the data
- generate PCA, t-SNE, and UMAP plots to visualize data
- identify cell populations, biomarkers, and compute differential gene expressions between two cell population
Participants are encouraged to work on solving the exercise problems during the hands-on session of the workshop.