Faculty librarians are integrated as liaisons into undergraduate and graduate programs in the six schools of the health sciences, as well as other health sciences research and clinical departments throughout the university. Liaison librarians are subject specialists who provide support for research and scholarship in many ways, such as by:
- Participating on curriculum committees
- Designing course-integrated instructional sessions that teach research skills specific to a course or an assignment
- Customizing classes or presentations on timely, relevant topics such as data management or scholarly communication
- Collaborating on research projects
- Participating on systematic review teams and grant projects
Patricia Weiss (left), Research and Instruction Librarian, has joined Barbara Folb (right), Public Health Informationist, as HSLS co-liaison to the Graduate School of Public Health.
For more information, please contact your liaison librarian.