HSLS has purchased 15 new e-books from the R2 Digital Library. R2 aggregates health sciences book content from leading medical and healthcare publishers in a single platform. HSLS now provides full-text access to more than 40 e-books from R2.
Four of the new titles provide subject coverage in new areas among our available e-books. These are:
- Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, 6th ed.
- Cottone’s Practical Infection Control in Dentistry, 3rd ed.
- Principles and Practice of Dialysis, 4th ed.
- Principles and Practice of PET and PET/CT, 2nd ed.
Titles that may be of interest to faculty, staff, and students engaged in research:
- Essentials of Clinical Research
- Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice, 7th ed.
- How to Write, Publish, and Present in the Health Sciences: A Guide for Clinicians & Laboratory Researchers
For medical students and clinicians interested in case studies:
- Case Files: Emergency Medicine, 2nd ed.
- Case Files: Internal Medicine, 3rd ed.
- Case Files: Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd ed.
- Case Files: Surgery, 3rd ed.
Additional titles purchased include:
- Chronic Pain: A Primary Care Guide to Practical Management, 2nd ed.
- Clinical and Diagnostic Virology, 1st ed.
- Professional Guide to Diseases, 9th ed.
- Schwartz’s Clinical Handbook of Pediatrics, 4th ed.
~ Jeffrey Husted