- WHAT: RNA-Seq & CLC Genomics
- WHEN: December 12th, 1-4 pm
- WHERE: Scaife Hall, Falk Library, Classroom 2
- WHO: Ansuman Chattopadhyay, PhD
- HOW: Register here
Workshop Guide: https://hsls.libguides.com/MolBioWorkshops/RNAseqCLC
Please register for CLC Genomics Workbench.
You must also sign up for a Center for Research Computing HPC allocation and mention your intention to attend the HSLS-offered CLC Genomics Workbench workshop on RNA-Seq.
This hands-on workshop is an introduction to RNA-Seq analysis using the library-licensed CLC Genomics Workbench. Learn how to:
- import reads from an NCBI GEO dataset (GSE52778)
- align RNA-Seq data to a reference genome
- calculate known genes and transcript expressions
- perform differential expression analysis